For your pets wellness we offer a wide selection of the right products for the health of your pets. Our foods and treats are all made with Human Grade Quality ingredients. They contain premium protein and are USDA inspected and hormone FREE.
- NO Rendered ingredients including animal by-products, animal fats or meat meals.
- NO Allergens, inexpensive fillers or proteins like wheat, corn, corn gluten or soy.
- NO Artificial colors, flavorings or chemical preservatives.
- At PAPTOO! you'll find the latest in quality pet foods, treats, toys & accessories including My Pet Homes.
- We offer the area's only DIY Dog Wash!
- Find the latest in healthy nutrition for your pet.
- We stock only the finest in pet food and nutritional products - All are of human grade consumption.
- We offer Raw Diet for your pet.
- Find the latest in natural solutions for flea & pest control.
Plus we have pet parent treats
& Jeni's Ice Cream too!
Stop-in to Register for Our Monthly In-Store Give-Away/Drawing*
You could win:
A FREE Small bag of pet food & a Complimentary D.I.Y. Dog Wash!
Our March Winner:
Carissa Lauer - Congratulations!
*No purchase Necessary, Must enter in-store this is not an online drawing. One Winner Selected in a random drawing of all entries received for the month.Winner must claim prize in person as prize will not be shipped.
Pet Friendly Tips & Information:
At PAPTOO! We believe excellent nutrition is the first step towards better health. Poor quality foods can affect your pets’ bodies in a variety of ways, such as:
- Food allergies: biting and chewing at itchy paws; dry, flaky skin; hot spots; chronic ear infections.
- Poor digestion: which can lead to a decrease in a food’s nutritional benefits and possible reduced life expectancy; excessive gas and/or loose stools; increase pet waste.
- Weakened immune system which could make your pet susceptible to diseases such as diabetes, cancer, obesity, arthritis, pancreatitis, and urinary tract infections.
- Feeding a nutritious food does not always mean spending a lot of money. In fact, natural foods aren’t much more expensive than grocery store brands. After factoring in lower feeding amounts (pets eating holistic foods typically require 20-40% less food than pets on economy brands) and fewer vet visits, a healthy diet can actually cost you less in the long run than a pet food offering fewer nutritional benefits.
Great for small dogs too!
Rescue Chocolate donates 100% of their Net profits to animal rescue organizations and PAPTOO! has pledged to donate 100% of our profit to Saved by Chocolate as well!
Please consider Rescue Chocolate & let's save some sweet pets together!
Pet Food, Quality Pet Food, Nutritional Pet Food, Made is USA pet food, Pet Treats, Pet Supplies, Fromm, Blackwood, Raw Diet, Jeni's Ice Cream, Wondercide.